Ordering Official Transcripts
Lewis University Transcripts
regulation requires a signature for the release of a transcript.
All Lewis University transcripts are official, and the cost is
$5.00 for one transcript. Additional
transcripts ordered at the same time are $2.00 each.
You have several options for requesting your official transcript:
- Starting August 01, 2023 the Office of the Registrar will no longer accept in-person transcript orders. Lewis University has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the internet. To place your order visit: Parchment Ordering Site. If you have any issues with ordering your transcript, creating an account or logging into the online transcript service, please contact Parchment’s live-chat feature for assistance. Normal processing time for transcript orders is three to five business days. During peak periods processing time for transcripts can take five to seven business days. Please allow additional time for mail service. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
- Students may
also request transcripts by mail. The signed letter must include the following
- Student's name.
- The name under which student attended.
- Student's social security number or ID number.
- Dates of attendance.
student is a graduate, date(s) of graduation.
- Where transcripts are to be sent.
- Student's return address, daytime telephone number,
check or money order made payable to Lewis University ($5.00 per
transcript, $2.00 per each additional transcript ordered at the
the transcript request to:
Romeoville, IL 60446
Please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or at (815) 836-5133 if you have any additional questions.
Normal processing of transcripts takes three to five business days. During peak periods processing of transcripts takes five to seven business days. Please allow additional time for mail service.
Check STATUS of your Transcript Order.
Other University or Community College
If you have attended another university, or community college,
you will want to submit a transcript from that
institution when applying to Lewis University: